Day Bag XL
The Ultimate Commuter Accessory
Enter a valid postcode.
We've crafted this multi-use commuter accessory to be as versatile as possible, which is a good thing because you'll never want to be without it. Carry up to a 16” laptop and accessories as a vertical briefcase, shoulder bag, or the most stylish backpack you've ever had.
The best part? It attaches to your favorite Cancha Racquet Bag, Backpack, or Paddle Bag, so you can easily take it with you on your daily sport + work routine. And when you need to grab something quickly, the 180-degree opening allows for quick organization like a suitcase.
Wear it 4 Ways:
(1) As a Backpack
(2) As a Shoulder Bag,
(3) As a Briefcase,
(4) Attach to Your Cancha Bag
Water-resistant fabric & YKK Aquaguard zippers
Pack like a suitcase with 180° opening & Smart compartments
14" laptop sleeve & cable comparments
We Give Back for Every Sale. As a community of athletes and travelers, we stay curious about new ideas, places and people. We're also dedicated to demonstrating that mission-led business and the community it fosters can be a continual force for good. That's why we at CANCHA are proud to donate 1% of our annual top line revenue to grassroots environmental nonprofits.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
60-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & EXTENDED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
Easy Cable Management
Dedicated Laptop Sleeve
Carry Your Tech
Removable Shoulder Strap
YOUR PERFECT TRAVEL ACCESSORY
Take it with you on your daily work and workout routine, with compartments designed to organize all your essentials.
Opens 180 degrees, like a suitcase, for easy packing.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT
Feather-light, durable and water resistant. Secure your tech, travel and sport essentials wherever you go.
Combine the Look
Enjoy the convenience of a versatile and efficient bag. Combine the Day Bag XL with our eco system of modular accessories so you can travel efficiently, knowing you have everything you need with you.
COMPARE CANCHA ACCESSORIES
- RSRussell S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoPerfect for travel, complement to carry-on luggage
The Day Bag XL is a great standalone bag for the seasoned airline traveler, even if that wasn't the original intention (Cancha specializes in raquet bags). The water-resistant nature, subdued and utilitarian appearance, pocketing and segmentation is perfect - especially for (in my case) military folks who tend to use common inserts they move from bag to bag. Some features I truly appreciated:
- The material is light and easy to clean. The bag doesn't add much weight; if you carry a lot, you won't be adding much to it. Easily wiped off with a germ-wipe or soap & water after sitting underneath an airplane seat - priceless. The slightly stiffened sidewall of the bag is also very much appreciated - not just for the appearance, but for function.
- No handle on top, but a loop. The loop on top is great for a carabiner, or in my case a "Heroclip" that allows me to hang it off the handle of my suitcase for ease as I walk around the airport... or the magazine rack on the airline seat which keeps most of the surface off the floor.
- Laptop sleeve is great - just enough segmenting. Keeps it from flopping around with my other stuff.
- Spacious outer pouch. The inside volume somehow doesn't diminish the remaining space of the outer pouch on the front. Genius design!
- Shoulder straps are awesome. So many companies get this wrong. Not only did you get fitment right for someone who has a larger chest than waist (cutting them to flare out), you made them **completely removable** to…
- JSJonathan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoExcellent organizational tool!
I love how this bag allows me to organize the things I need most while traveling and keeping them at my fingertips. It also allows me to throw in a few items that don’t need organization (towels, glasses w/cases, type 1 diabetes supplies, tennis balls, etc. exceptional materials and workmanship! Adding this to my Pro Racquet bag and wet/dry bag makes for a very high quality system for transporting my tennis essentials.
- BBBernard B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSized right
Just the right size.
- ADAnne D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGrandson loved it
This bag was a gift for my grandson. He has one of your tennis bags so this was a nice add. Plus it’s the perfect size for his laptop as he’s off to college in September. He loved it. Thanks
- SRSilvio R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agosophisticated bag
Feels durable, nice design, it would be perfect if it was a tad bigger